"Learning to knit was a snap. It was learning how to stop that nearly destroyed me."
Erma Bombeck

Monday, October 12, 2009

Newsletter 1 August 2008

Hi Debbie,
I'm sending you the links to the knitting newsletters/magazines in which you were interested...plus a new one! Another morning gone, dreaming of "next" projects.

knitty.com (see the cute Cotton-Ease bag in current issue) all patterns are free

classiceliteyarns.com (click on web-letter at the top of the page), some free patterns plus you can browse all the patterns in their books & order them

twistcollective.com (Brand NEW & very sharp looking) $7.00/each downloadable pattern

Since I don't want to be the only one thus tempted, this email will go to all. To opt out of similar updates, just let me know. Since so many of you have inquired re McNeedles, I called Pam, she's in the Florida Keys, and the shop opening has been pushed back to
Sept.5. I've had a sneak peek at some really gorgeous yarn...worth the wait! As you all know, I not only love to knit, I really enjoy reading about knitting techniques and tips, new and old, and I love to teach and share; so I'd like some input from my knitting friends regarding potential classes and topics of interest.

See you on Thursdays,
Sharen

No comments: